- OUR STAFF
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- CHURCH SCHEDULE
- AFFILIATIONS & COMMUNITY LINKS
Girls Ministries is about intentional outreach and Christian discipleship for girls. We provide resources to help churches and individuals teach girls biblical truths that will help them learn to make God-pleasing decisions.
Girls Ministries Tagline
her heart … her world … His purpose
To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ. We seek to empower girls to realize their importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
We seek a future where girls and leaders — through mentoring and discipleship — form lasting, life-changing friendships.
Holy Spirit guidance
A servant ministry
Teamwork and cooperation
• To help the local church to reach every girl in its community by providing ministry options – award-based programs adaptable to each church’s needs, non award-based curriculum, special evangelistic resources.
• To provide training materials that will prepare leaders for the clubroom environment as well as changes in society.
• To connect leaders through electronic media – website and moderated broadcast e-mail services.
• To provide resources to involve parents in their daughters’ spiritual journeys.
• Future developments – printed and web parenting and social concerns resources.
Gender specific ministry is crucial for developing girls into women of God. Girls are faced with so much confusion and temptation in their daily lives, but in a setting catered to girls they can connect with each other and an older mentor who can invest in them through Bible study and activities and help them grow in their faith and discover the answers to the questions they face. Research shows girls learn more quickly and deeply when they are taught by a role model. Girls need a real-life example. When a girl understands what it means to be a godly woman, she aspires to the design that God intended. A single-gender classroom has many benefits, but the greatest of these is for a girl to feel safe and secure in her discovery of who God intended her to be.
Our Mission is to minister to all people the Message of God’s Love, Forgiveness, Mercy and Grace. We are committed to Biblical and spiritually balanced worship and praise. We are committed to bring Bible based messages and teaching in every area of ministry. We offer care and training for all ages through providing Nursery, Children’s Churches, Sunday School, Royal Rangers for boys, Girls Ministry for the Girls, and Men’s and Women’s Ministries.
840 N. Lenzner,
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
Phone# (520) 458-6301